Price (incl. VAT): £79,500
Seat belts/sleeps: 4
Rear Bedroom: Island bed
Plated weight: 3,500kg
Available from: September 2019
Based on a German built, Dethleffs A Class, this nearly new 2019 GlamperRV was first registered in April 2019 and is available to purchase with mileage of less than 1,500 miles, having been used as a daytime ‘green room’ for a member of a royal family attending equestrian events. The 2019 GlamperRV is a 4 berth, 7 4 metre long, luxury A class with a rear fixed double bed over a large garage, smart lounge with bench seats, a drop down double bed over the cab and comes packed with many extras as detailed overleaf As with all GlamperRV it is totally self sufficient, comes in the iconic grey colour and luxurious leather interior.
- Automatic gearbox with Fiat Ducato Euro 6 + 2.3l Multijet engine with 150 bhp engine upgrade.
- Leather steering wheel, Driver & Passenger airbag, Electrically adjustable wing mirrors, Climate controlled automatic cab air
conditioning, Cruise control.
- 16″ Alloy wheels in Black polish design.
- Cab integrated blinds.
- LED daytime running lights.
- Pioneer multi media system including Reversing camera and satellite navigation with integrated colour monitor in dashboard.
- Tow bar and exterior gas point.
- White furniture and upholstered in cream leather upholstery including Pilot front cab seats and bench living area seating.
- LED internal lighting upgrade.
- Thule 4.5 metre roll out awning.
- Truma Combi 6 gas and electric heating and Truma Comfort living area air conditioning.
- Wide habitation door with integrated window. Gas oven & grill, large fridge freezer.
- 4G mobile WIFI.
- Twin leisure batteries charged by solar panel and connected to an invertorwhich powers a Nespresso machine and plug sockets.
- USB charging points.
- Phantom Pro 3 tracker.
Length 7.43m, Width 2.33m, Height 3m
- Plated at 3500kg with opportunity to increase to 3850kg.