Mileage: less than 50,000
Seat belts/sleeps: 4
Rear bedroom: Island bed
Available from: mid August 2022
This 2018 luxury Burstner A class motorhome was hugely popular on our hire fleet and has been in private ownership since October 2020 (the owners are upgrading to a 2022 GlamperRV, such has been their enjoyment!) The high quality German build means that it is in excellent condition, creating a great opportunity for someone looking to purchase a high spec, used motorhome.
As with all GlamperRV it is totally self sufficient, comes in the iconic grey exterior colour and has a luxurious interior. The high specification includes a fixed rear adjustable double bed over a large garage, L-shaped lounge upholstered in beige premium leather, drop down double bed over the cab and the GlamperRV autonomous living pack which comes with solar panel, 2nd leisure battery, invertor linked to plug sockets, Nespresso machine and hairdryer, USB points & mobile WiFi.
The motorhome has a full service history (serviced annually whilst on hire) and a full service is booked for the beginning of May ~43k miles. A habitation check will be carried out prior to sale. In addition to the two new front tyres in 2020 (38k miles), it has had two new rear tyres fitted recently at 42k miles.
All interior photos taken March 2022.
Viewings will be available from the owners home in Essex. Private number plate not included in sale.
This luxury 2018 Burstner A class motorhome specification includes:
- Fiat Ducato 2.3l Multijet engine with 150 bhp engine upgrade
- 6 speed automatic gearbox
- 16″ Alloy wheels in black polish design
- Leather steering wheel, Driver & Passenger airbag, Electrically adjustable wing mirrors, Climate controlled automatic cab air
conditioning, Cruise control.
- Multi media system with integrated sat nav and reversing camera which includes DAB radio and Bluetooth.
- Rear sensors
- Cab integrated black out and insect blinds.
- LED daytime running lights.
- Truma Combi 6 gas and electric heating.
- Extra wide habitation door with integrated window.
- Gas oven & grill and a large fridge freezer.
- Truma comfort living area air conditioning
- 4.5m Thule awning,
- Automatic gas changeover
- Autonomous living pack which comes with 100W solar panel, 2nd leisure battery, invertor linked to plug sockets, Nespresso machine and hairdryer, USB points & mobile WiFi
- Phantom Pro 3 tracker
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarm
Length 7.4m, Width 2.33m, Height 3m
Plated at 3,500kg with option to increase to 3,850kg.