Price from: £68,000
Available from: November 2021
Seat belts/sleeps: 4
Rear bedroom: Island bed
Interior upholstery: Cream leather
Our luxury A class 2019 motorhome has been hugely popular on our hire fleet. The high quality German build quality means that two and half years of use, it is in excellent condition, creating a great opportunity for someone looking to purchase a high spec, used motorhome.
As with all GlamperRV it is totally self sufficient, comes in the iconic grey colour and luxurious interior. The high specification includes a fixed rear adjustable double bed over a large garage, L-shaped lounge upholstered in beige leather, drop down double bed over the cab and our automous living pack which comes with solar panel, 2nd leisure battery, invertor linked to plug sockets, Nespresso machine and hairdryer, multiple USB points & mobile WiFi.
Our luxury A class 2019 motorhome specification includes:
- Fiat Ducato 2.3l Multijet engine with 150 bhp engine upgrade
- 6 speed automatic gearbox
- 16″ Alloy wheels in black polish design
- Leather steering wheel, Driver & Passenger airbag, Electrically adjustable wing mirrors, Climate controlled automatic cab air
conditioning, Cruise control.
- Multi media system with integrated sat nav and reversing camera which includes DAB radio and Bluetooth.
- Cab integrated black out and insect blinds.
- LED daytime running lights.
- Truma Combi 6 gas and electric heating.
- Extra wide habitation door with integrated window.
- Gas oven & grill and a large fridge freezer.
- Truma comfort living area air conditioning
- 4.5m Thule awning,
- Autonomous living pack which comes with solar panel, 2nd leisure battery, invertor linked to plug sockets, Nespresso machine and hairdryer, USB points & mobile WiFi
- Brand new fitted light grey interior carpets
- Phantom Pro 3 tracker
Length 7.4m, Width 2.33m, Height 3m
Plated at 3,500kg with option to increase to 3,650kg.